WHA is a welcoming place for everyone who is thoughtful, enthusiastic, committed to realizing ambitious ideas and eager to learn more. WHAers do their best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. We don’t just love what we do, we love where we do it.
- Communication skills to work with clients to identify and specify the project requirements as well as maintaining customer communication during the life of the project.
- Sense of urgency and dedication to meeting customer requirements according to project plan.
- Experience in work for international clients preferred.
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team, as needed.
- Experience with fintech projects beneficial, especially in blockchain projects.
Wordpress Web Developer
- Experience developing PHP web applications (especially with WordPress)
- Knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming, including topics such as classes, inheritance, namespaces, traits, and interfaces
- Experience working with SQL databases and queries
- Experience doing basic web administration in Linux (eg, modifying and troubleshooting Apache or Nginx configurations)
- Basic experience provisioning/configuring cloud computing assets (eg, via AWS)
- Working knowledge of the design considerations of REST APIs
- Ability to write standards-compliant, semantically correct HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Middle PHP Developer
- At least 3 years experience with PHP
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, is good to have
- Good understanding of MVC, using latest framework trends
- Able and experienced to work in existing code base
- Strong work drive, drive to perform and grow
- Clean and Clear coding
- Working experience with the following Tools: Git, JIRA
- Experience in working with API’s
- 2+ years of business project experience
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Good level of English or willing to improve