Running an online business, or at least a business wherein you also operate through a website, requires more than management proficiency. Chances are that you also require regular maintenance for your website. That requires technical skills as well as experience. Here we have listed WordPress maintenance services that can help in keeping your site running.
In this scenario, you have two choices: learn about website maintenance and manage updates on your own, or pay an external agency to do the work for you. Since operating a business is a full-time job, we suggest the latter so that you can focus on growing your business and profitability.
If you have used WordPress to create your business website, then you are in luck. Several highly-reputed companies provide complete website support and maintenance for WordPress. This post will cover the 5 best WordPress maintenance services.
What can WordPress Maintenance Services do for you?
Before we get into the services themselves, we want to tell you a little about said services. This will help you decide whether you need assistance and which one to opt for.
Firstly, all services provide core maintenance features like-
- Essential support, answering your queries and helping you solve them.
- Updates for WordPress like themes, plugins, etc.
- Automatic site backups.
- Keeping your website secure.
Then comes some extra features like-
- Customized development
- Content updates
- Performance optimization
- Some services also provide white-labeling features. You can provide your clients’ services using your name and branding. However, the facilities will be provided by the service you have chosen.
Best WordPress Maintenance Services
If you require assistance in any of the areas mentioned in the previous section, we suggest opting for a WordPress maintenance service.
Web Help Agency
Web Help Agency has a solution for all your WordPress problems. We provide all kinds of services, from website creation and white-labeling services to website maintenance.
Plugins add unique functionality to your website, and Web Help Agency helps you install, maintain and customize those plugins. Moreover, they also help you with content and website updation and security.
The great thing about this service is that we help make leaders. We understand your needs and assign experts to work with you on a trial basis to pick the right team. Our team will work full-time to fulfill all your website-related requirements.
It is one of the best WordPress maintenance services out there, and they are perfect for any website, ranging from businesses to bloggers. They are the right solution for your even if you require white-labeled services for your clients.
Their engineers and technicians are among the best in the WordPress ecosystem and strive to give you the best. Some of their most-popular facilities are-
- 24/7 website edits without any waiting time on the issues raised.
- They rigorously test your website for speed and make the necessary optimizations.
- Using their proprietary technology, they test and enhance the security of your website. They also clean up your website in case of malware.
- Weekly updates for plugins and themes. They also issue weekly reports to maintain transparency in their processes.
- Data backups.
- Test websites to ensure compatibility with laptops, mobiles, tablets, etc.
FixRunner is an excellent option if you want affordable and case-by-case maintenance for your website. You can purchase from three different plans, each offering a specific time limit within which you can request service. You also get the option to buy additional time.
They provide ticketing support via email, chat, or phone. Once you elaborate upon the issue that you are facing, a dedicated WordPress support team will be assigned to fix your problem. You can receive 24/7 help from their technical support teams, as long it is within your purchased time limit.
In addition to these personal WordPress maintenance services, they also-
- Update and install your website’s latest themes and plugins to ensure functioning.
- Optimize your website’s speed, thereby improving performance.
- Maintain security by monitoring for hackers and malware.
- Automatically back up your data on the cloud.
- Monitor for website downtime and immediately solve the issue.
SiteCare is a complete WordPress maintenance service so that you can focus solely on growing your business and leave the technical tasks to the professionals. It is also an excellent service for bloggers, content creators, and influencers so that you can spend more time creating and less worrying.
Based on your package, they provide primary as well as custom services.
- They manage your data backups, customer support, and storage, bandwidth.
- They also provide free website migration.
- Speed is essential for performance, and SiteCare takes care of that by optimizing your website’s speed.
- WordPress rolls out frequent updates, and keeping up with them can be difficult. SiteCare takes of that for you.
- Protecting your site from malware and hackers is crucial. SiteCare takes care of that and carries out hack cleans ups for an additional fee.
Customer service is essential when it comes to investing in maintenance services. SiteCare provides prompt and regular customer support via various channels.
GoDaddy WP Premium Support
They provide more than just basic facilities like optimization, plugin and theme installation, and website redirects.
It is suitable for businesses requiring more advanced technical support like-
- Configuration and file changes.
- Tweaks in plugins, including CSS and PHP coding.
- Data optimization and changes.
- Fixing errors like the 500 internal server error.
- Site backups.
- Site protection and setting up anti-spam barriers.
They also have a unique pricing policy. Along with buying a monthly subscription, you can also purchase additional credits for some extra tasks, depending on your plan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need a WordPress maintenance service?
Yes, you need a WordPress maintenance service to keep up with frequent updates.
What are common WordPress maintenance facilities?
Data backups, website updation, speed optimization, and troubleshooting are common WordPress maintenance facilities.
What is the average fee for a WordPress maintenance service?
The average fee ranges from $5 to $500, depending on the service.
Which is the best WordPress maintenance service?
Web Help Agency is the best WordPress maintenance service.
How long does WordPress maintenance take?
Maintenance ranges from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the issues.
Now that you have the perfect solution for all your WordPress maintenance issues, it is time you focus on developing your business without worrying about the technical aspects.